Tuesday, December 29, 2009
A Little Randomness aka "the Stolen Meme"
I am so far behind on my reading of other people's blogs - it's redonkulous! So I am randomly going through blogs and picking random old posts and checking stuff out and while I'm at Dances With God I find this gem of a meme. It's usually one of those things that you do and then "tag" someone to do it also. Well, I'm not tagging anyone, I just thought it was fun. But hey, if you wanna, you sure can do it too!
(Thanks Pastor Sharon...by way of Reddirt Woman, who also has a lovely blog!)
1. What's your favorite article of clothing? An oversized black baggy sweater with pockets. I wear it all the time so even though it's relatively new it doesn't look like it anymore!
2. Who was the last person you hugged? The hubs.
3. What's your favorite dinner? Pizza. No- Mexican. No, wait! Italian. No...wait! Um...too many things to decide. Depends on my mood.
4. What's the last thing you bought? This bag. In red. (On sale, at least) I'm a junkie. Someone help me!
5. How's your head feeling right now? Ok. My back now...that's a whole different story...
6. What's your favorite weather? Late spring, when it's warm but not too.
7. What is your least favorite season? Winter. I'm so not a cold weather person! (S.A.M. is, but he's ca-ray-zee!)
8. What's in your purse? Oh my gosh. Everything. My wallet, emergency makeup, gum, cell phone, iPod, antacids, Tylenol, gum, old movie ticket stubs (go see Sherlock Holmes, awesome!), more gum, coffee stand cards...and I'm sure about 47 more things I've forgotten.
9. Say something to the person who tagged you. Well...since I stole this, I guess this one doesn't count!
10. What is your favorite dessert? Gobi. Oh wait, that's 2 s's, i'nt it? (Ha!) Well, I'm not much of a dessert person, but I would have to choose either Key Lime pie or pumpkin pie.
11. What did you want to become as a child? Not so much a what as a who. I seriously wanted to be Shirley Jones.
12. What do you want to be now? A full-time artist. ...sigh...
13. What is your favorite song? Oh goodness, I love all kinds of music, I don't know if I could pick just one. But some of my faves are "And Dream of Sheep" - Kate Bush; "All Will Be Well" - Gabe Dixon; "Consolation Prizes" -Phoenix; "Cobrastyle" -Teddybears; "Feel Good, Inc" -Gorillaz; "My Divided Falling" -3.
14. What is your favorite country/state? I would have to say USA. I haven't been to a lot of different states so I don't know if I would prefer one over Washington. I need to travel some more and get back to you on that.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world in the next hour, where would you go? To see my parents. Or Machu Picchu.
16. What are my most challenging goals right now? Figuring out how to make my business/art work profitable.
17. What is your five-year plan? Getting my business/art work profitable!
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Uh...sport? What is this "sport" that you speak of? Oh, um, if I have to watch sports it would be baseball.
19. What show would you be a cast member of? Fringe. Or Sanctuary. Or CSI (the original one).
20. What is your most prized possession? Material possession? My laptop. It has all my artwork on it.
21. Name a favorite childhood memory. When I was little, maybe 3, my parents took me "ice skating" down a street next to the lake near our house. I remember them holding my hands, one on each side, as we slid down the street on our shoes, in the cold.
22. What is your favorite movie? Field of Dreams. A Walk In the Clouds. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.
23. What is your favorite quote? "You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in" - Arlo Guthrie.
24. What is your favorite book? Yah...how much time do you have? Okay - Anything by Sherri Tepper. Dean Koontz's "Lightening". Stephen King's "The Stand". And about 400 others.
25. What sport would you compare your life to at this time? Mountain climbing!...but I'm gettin' there!