Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hospitals aren't funny

...but I have to say this made me chuckle... I got a little lost wandering around the hospital trying to figure out where to go to get back to my car. A nice nurse asked if she could help me, and I asked her where I needed to go. Her directions were: "Go straight 'til you get to Jesus, then take a right, then go left."

(I think maybe we could all use a little "go straight til you get to Jesus!")

Anyway, this will help explain why I've been strangely absent from my blog lately... Secret Agent Man has been sick for a couple weeks and finally agreed to go see a doctor. I'm glad he did, because apparently he's got some semi-serious heart trouble. We are still in the testing phase but he got admitted to the hospital today, and will be there for a couple days at least.

SAM's mom said that his old French grandma must be watching over him from Heaven and put a bug in his ear so he would listen to me, and that she also found a nice French doctor to look after him. I agree. But in the meantime, for all you who believe in the power of prayer, I'd sure appreciate a few extras.


9 comments:

  1. got you covered in the prayer department....hope all is cleared up soon enough...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got it...you've been so awesome to me. Is there anything else you need? hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad he went to see the doctor!!! My goodness a heart problem. God bless you. Praying for Secret Agent Man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tera,
    You can count on prayers from this family! I am glad he went to the doctor!

    Oh, by the way, the directions from the nurse are quite humorous.

    Hugs to you and your man!
    Great picture, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness he went to the doctor when he did. Hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Tera! Absolutely, prayers prayers prayers. Thank goodness and all the powers that be that he listened to you and that he has doctors and angels watching over him. Please do keep us posted. Strength and hugs to you, my friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending lots of prayers and well wishes! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Men can be so stubborn when it comes to seeing a doctor. I'm glad he listened to you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. The unicorn and I have been thinking about you two...it's been awhile. Hoping all is okay. (P.S. I love her. Thank you.)

    ReplyDelete

Grab a cup of coffee and sit down.
Stay a while.
Share a thought or two...