Sunday, July 24, 2011

And now for something completely different!

Well, okay,  not completely different...

I have placed an order for Keep Calm and Carrion t-shirts!
I'm announcing on my blog for pre-order, then once they are actually in my possession I'll list them on my Alice's Secrets Etsy shop.



So- if anyone's interested, let me know. $20 for pre-order from my blog (via PayPal - you would just use my email address - admin@olivehuedesigns.com), they will be $25 on Etsy.
I will have the following sizes:
M-4
L-7
XL-7
XXL -2

They are a unisex t-shirt, white, with a dark red design. If they sell well, I'll do another run. If you need a size you don't see listed (and I'll keep what's available up to date here) let me know and the next run I'll add it for you.
(Then later I might add the Keep Calm and Klick Your Heels and then maybe the Aim for the Head as well.)

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. *sigh* I can't afford clothes! lol sad but true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice...pay day is coming...i really like the shirt...i like the rain one too...for some reason i could not comment on your post that had all the designs the other day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice. i want to dress it. thanks for share

    ReplyDelete

Grab a cup of coffee and sit down.
Stay a while.
Share a thought or two...