Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Opportunity Knocked

So I got a lovely email from a Duchess Erickson at Artbeads.com who saw my jewelry and that I have a blog and asked if I would be interested in participating in a program they have where they send samples to some jewelry makers/bloggers and have them talk about the products and use them. I thought this would be fun and give me extra stuff to blog about, so I said "sure"!
This month, apparently, is Swarovski crystal month! Yea!
(Of course, the really funny thing is I just ordered a whole bunch of Swarovski from another bead company but, shhh, I won't tell if you don't. That's okay, though, I love them and will use them all!)

Anyway, I'll let you know what I get when I get 'em and maybe have some more pretty stuff to show!

Being the crow girl that I am, I love all things sparkly! Here's some interesting Swarovski stuff I found online:







7 comments:

  1. That's very cool! I've actually purchased from artbeads.com before and have tons of beads and findings stashed away in 2 BIG tackle boxes with the clear plastic drawers. Time is not my friend these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all things sparkly--though I'm not sure the toilet would, er, agree with my darling husband! (grin) I especially love the sparkle waterfall...wow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep us updated! Your jewelry and artwork is so fun and funky!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the toilet bling - LOL!

    And hugs to you and our FAB giveaway darling!

    XOXO,
    MG

    ReplyDelete
  5. I continue to be amazed with your work. The globe was amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Grab a cup of coffee and sit down.
Stay a while.
Share a thought or two...