Monday, May 3, 2010

Just For Fun



I was listening to Bruce Hornsby the other day, and this came on. One of my very favorite songs of his:



I'm here with the elephants, I'm cleaning up mess
I'm trying to be special, but to you
I'm just like all the rest
Look what they've got me doing

Got a high wire act I can show you my skills

Trapeze and a bar across my heart, across my ills

Escape through a trap door and I'll go on my way

Try as I do, I just can't connect anyway

Getting bout as much attention as a...
circus on the moon

Standing tall and lone in my...
circus on the moon...

4 comments:

  1. I may have once mooned a circus. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's so cool! Juggling on the moon might be difficult. But balancing an elephant would be easier, not to mention shoveling up elephant messes.

    ReplyDelete

Grab a cup of coffee and sit down.
Stay a while.
Share a thought or two...