Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Time's Up!

So it was kind of fun to see who responded to my UFO story and what people had to tell.
Thanks for playing along!

Okay, here's the thing, though...I suck at this.
I don't want to pick just any ONE!
Secret Agent Man and I talked about it and I decided all of you who responded are winners in my book!
Yea!
So if you played, email me your address if you want a Space Girl, tell me which one you want and I'll send her along.

'Cause again, it's my blog. And I can do this any way I want! (Boy won't everybody else be jealous!?)

4 comments:

  1. Hey just found your blog and wanted to let you know I love your artwork!! damn girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tera. Who knew I could win by being a smart mouth. You're the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crap! Did I already leave a comment here and you just haven't approved me yet? The brain is going, going, gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SMB -Yes! Because I'm slow today..sorry :)

    ReplyDelete

Grab a cup of coffee and sit down.
Stay a while.
Share a thought or two...