Monday, September 21, 2009

Jewelry


I finally FINALLY! got some jewelry listed in my secondary Etsy shop, olive hue 2! Over the next few days (and weeks) I will be listing more. It's been fun, if not a lot little time consuming. I really like making jewelry. Hopefully I can make stuff that has some appeal to people other than myself!
I started making jewelry a couple years ago when I kept finding stuff I liked in catalogs. Most of it was listed as "artisan" and "one of a kind" and had a hefty price tag included! So after finding one particular piece I really wanted but couldn't afford, I went out and bought my own beads and made my own version!

These new ones are a little vintage, a little steampunk, really girlie, and fun.
















3 comments:

  1. Oh Tera!!! Those pieces are beautiful and definitely one of a kind. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had an earing once! A long time ago!!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you and Midtown Girl have hooked up! She is a good person!

    ReplyDelete

Grab a cup of coffee and sit down.
Stay a while.
Share a thought or two...