Saturday, July 17, 2010

Vamp


I am a fan of most things vampire. I say "most" because I prefer this kind of vampire:




or this kind of vampire:



Or even this kind of vampire:




This kind of vampire makes me throw up a little. (Sorry, but vampires shouldn't "sparkle".)




Sure, I think vampires can be sexy and scary at the same time, like this show (it was awesome but canceled too early):



but mostly I think scary and creepy is best.







For years I have have joked around and said that I'm half vampire. I burn badly in sunlight, I'm a total "night owl", I'm allergic to garlic (Seriously. It sucks. Pun intended.) I don't like to cross water... well, okay, that's only kind of true.



Anyway, for my birthday, my dad got me a DNA test. Being adopted, we weren't really sure what kind of mutt I am. I got it back yesterday. And now we know:








Although I'm about as scary and creepy as this guy:

4 comments:

  1. Have you read The Historian? Scary, creepy, awesome story! Plus, you will learn all about Vlad the Impaler and the history of Romania, Hungary, and Bulgaria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, then I guess you didn't/wouldn't like the movie "Love at First Bite". It's old, but kinda cute. Susan Saint James and George Hamilton.

    unmitigated me: I might have to read that book. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I'm totally scared of vampires!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! Don't be scared. We don't bite.
    ...oh, wait...

    ReplyDelete

Grab a cup of coffee and sit down.
Stay a while.
Share a thought or two...