Saturday, October 23, 2010

Don't Be Scared


Last week Illustration Friday did "Spooky" as their theme. As you know, I've been working a lot on the Sketchbook Project, so I'm a little behind the 8-ball for IF. But I'm getting my spooky out there for Halloween anyway.
A while back (June? July?) I posted these little guys:

Fear of Broken Hearts

Fear of Spiders

I had also done these two, which for some reason I never got around to posting, so I'll post them for "Spooky" even though I'm late.

Fear of Ghosts

Fear of Cats

5 comments:

  1. Cute! Great entry for spooky, I love the last image :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, Tera. I especially love the one about fear of broken hearts. he has a bandaid on his chest, oh maybe it is a her. Heheheh!

    Oh, fear of spiders! I know someone with fear of spiders but this is so cute, this is not scary at all. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tera,
    Your artwork of the ghost with the daisies is cute and fun! I love painting too! Come have a visit to my blog sometime.
    Bye,
    Richardson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I LOVE these guys! I love fear of cats! And the way you drew the kitty all snuggled there....awwwwww....

    ReplyDelete

Grab a cup of coffee and sit down.
Stay a while.
Share a thought or two...